AT CAPACITY! Our Farm to Table membership has reached capacity as our membership is sized to the limited production of our farmstead creamery. You may join our Wait List by submitting the below form--all details are needed. We will not charge your credit card until space is available and we have notified and confirmed your membership. Priority is given to our Vine to Table members -- who also save 15% on an annual Farm to Table membership. If you're already a Vine to Table member, email us to be added to the Wait List.
How it Works: Five times a year, members receive a selection of seasonal cheeses with a combined weight of about 11⁄2 pounds. During the early part of the year the fresh cheeses are a blend of goat and sheep milk, while later in the year they will be exclusively goat milk. The flavor of Pennyroyal cheeses are reflective of season changes and the inspiration our cheesemaker gains from these shifts. Each shipment is unique and some even include exclusive cheeses!
- MEMBER PRICING on cheese and sampler purchases all year
- GOAT CARDS in each shipment with notes about how the cheese was made as well as food and wine pairing suggestions
- FREE FARM TOURS for two adults per visit
- DISCOUNTS on our monthly farmstead brunches and special farm events
Want the ideal farmstead pairing? Join Vine to Table and receive 15% off your annual membership!
- The annual cost, including freight, of a five-shipment Farm to Table subscription:
$250 - California
$350 - West of the Rockies
$450 - East of the Rockies, AK & HI
Vine to Table Members save 15% off the annual membership!
- The primary arrival dates for the 2019 season:
Apr 18 - Early Spring
Jun 6 - Late Spring*
Jul 25 - Summer
Sep 26 - Early Fall*
Nov 14 - Late Fall
*These shipments coincide with Vine to Table shipment schedule.