LIMITED CAPACITY! We have expanded our program to allow for a limited number of new members for 2020. Priority is given to our Vine to Table members -- who also save 15% on an annual Farm to Table membership. If you're already a Vine to Table member, email us to be added.
How it Works: Five times a year, members receive a selection of seasonal cheeses with a combined weight of about 11⁄2 pounds. During the early part of the year, the fresh cheeses are a blend of goat and sheep milk, while later in the year they will be exclusively goat milk. The flavors of Pennyroyal cheeses are reflective of season changes and the inspiration our cheesemaker gains from these shifts. Each shipment is unique and some even include exclusive cheeses!
- MEMBER PRICING on cheese and sampler purchases all year
- GOAT CARDS in each shipment with notes about cheesemaking as well as food and wine pairing suggestions
- PRIORITY ACCESS AND MEMBER PRICING on Farm Tours and Farm Events
- Farm to Table membership requires payment of the annual fee for a five-shipment subscription to be made at the start of membership.
- After five shipments received, your membership will automatically renew until you either submit an email or phone request to cancel.
- Membership Cancellation must be made before the member renewal deadline stated in the member renewal notification email.
- Request to cancel after the deadline will be processed as an Early Cancellation.
- Early Cancellation request of membership will be given an account credit equivalent to the remaining shipment/s value that can be used toward in-store purchases or phone orders.
- Please call the tasting room manager with any questions regarding our membership policies.
Want the ideal farmstead pairing? Join Vine to Table and receive 15% off your annual membership!
- The annual cost, including freight, of a five-shipment Farm to Table subscription:
$250 - California
$350 - West of the Rockies
$450 - East of the Rockies, AK & HI
Vine to Table Members save 15% off the annual membership!
- The primary shipment schedule for the 2021 season:
Early April - Spring
Early June - Late Spring*
July - Summer
Late August - Late Summer
November - Fall*
*These shipments coincide with Vine to Table shipment schedule.
- To activate your membership and benefits, we'll send your first shipment of our farmstead cheeses:
LATE WINTER CHEESES
10oz Log Lifter
Semi-Soft Texture, Goat Milk
6oz Boont Corner's Two Month
Raw, Aged Tomme, Goat Milk
6oz Boont Corner's Vintage
Raw, Aged Tomme, Goat & Sheep Milk
6oz Fratty Corners
Raw, Aged Tomme in Pinot Noir Pomace, Goat & Sheep Milk