Stop by our Tasting Room 7 days a week, where our wine and cheese are available for tasting and purchase or stay a while and enjoy a Farmstead Experience!
Reservations are required for our Farmstead Experiences. A tasting appointment is not needed for groups smaller than 7 persons. We're happy to accommodate groups larger than 8 persons with advance notice. Please review our Large Group Policy below and call or email for availability and pricing. Looking for one-of-a-kind experiences on the farm for a private lunch or special event? Just give us a call or email.
Our Kitchen provides cheese plates and a beloved SmorgasBoard to pair with our estate wines all day as well as a limited lunch menu with farm favorites from 11:30am–2:30pm. We also have a deli case stocked with beverages and grab-and-go snacks. Please enjoy outside food and drink before visiting us.
FARMSTEAD WINE & FOOD PAIRING
Designed with the seasonality of our farm, enjoy a comprehensive tasting menu featuring our estate wines, cheeses, meats and produce. Limited to 8 adults (21+).
LARGE GROUP POLICY
- Food or lunch service must be pre-ordered in advance and will be served "family-style"; ask for our current Farm Fare menu or Private Lunch option and please specify in advance of any food allergies/dietary requests
- Checks are unable to be split among guests. Please plan to have one payment type for the entire group's wine and food services check; take-home purchase/s can be on individual checks
- For a party of 8 persons or more, an 18% service fee will be added to wine and food services; take-home purchase/s will be excluded
- For a party of 12 persons or more, a minimum wine purchase of one case (12 bottles) is required and an 18% service fee will be added to food service only
- A party larger than 18 persons is considered a Private Event and a site usage fee will be applied